A Blog About My Journey Riding and Training Sora, My Soulmate

Monday, January 30, 2012

And Again

This will be a fairly short post because I don't have too much to update but I did really want to post this picture of Sora since I think it's been a year or more since I shared one.

It's not a great picture, :/, but what can I say. She was hungry and it was getting dark out.

This was after we had another really nice walk. We are still working on her comfort while walking away from her friend and hopefully tomorrow when it is awesomely warm out we can go a bit further. I just really don't want to push it and make her use her leg in a way that makes her uncomfy.

I was very happy to see that she actually seemed less sore today which is making me think that the walking and stretching it out is helping :D

No comments:

Post a Comment