A Blog About My Journey Riding and Training Sora, My Soulmate

Tuesday, March 27, 2012

More Hope

Sora is doing really well! For anyone wondering if she is in pain she sure doesn't appear to be. I will be taking a video of her in her new stall home to show how good she looks and how happy she's been. It sure is hard to believe she has a broken bone!

I also have other good news! After looking for the past year apparently the powers that be decided now was the time because I finally found my pony!!!! You will be able to read about our adventures on my new blog War Pony

http://sorasoul-warpony.blogspot.com/?m=1

I will continue to update this blog of course and will keep it up to date with Sora's recovery.

2 comments:

  1. I knew a young horse who recovered very nicely from a broken pelvis. The fact that Sora is being so good is a great sign. Fingers crossed!

    ReplyDelete