A Blog About My Journey Riding and Training Sora, My Soulmate

Saturday, March 5, 2011

Blaaah

It's still quiet. I have been working crazy hours since Wednesday and will be working still through Monday. I'm not complaining because I need the money but I am ready for a break. Sora is good although both of us are ready for the warmer weather. She had lost a bit of weight (no more than ten pounds or so) for likely no reason other than I stiffed them a bit on hay for a week or so without realizing but she is back up again and happy.

On the job front it seems I am likely going to get the position but I still haven't heard officially and I'm trying to prepare myself just in case I don't get it. I have Sora's housing all figured out but still have to figure out my own lol. the only thing I am worried about right now is finding a place that will accept a medium sized dog :/ and how long I will have to commute before I can move. The drive is not too much worse than I was used to for Grad School but I would just as soon move sooner rather than later. I can't wait to have two out door arenas, a round pen and an indoor at my disposal. I have NEVER had an arena to ride in so this will be like heaven even if there is some adjusting to not having Sora on my property :)

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like it'll be a good move for both of you! I'd LOVE to have Klein in my backyard but...I do love 3 arenas w/ stadium jumps, plus some xc jumps at my disposal...

    ReplyDelete
  2. No kidding! I've always loved having her so close but actually having a safe place to ride will trump that at least for now. I just can't wait!!

    ReplyDelete