A Blog About My Journey Riding and Training Sora, My Soulmate

Friday, October 9, 2009

Feeling Better :-)

Well, first, it's the weekend!
Second, I got home early enough to work with Sora. I lunged her and she was doing well. Her saddle has been sliding forward just a little so I put her fake "wool" saddle pad under it and magically there was no more slipping :-)
Third, because she was doing so well I rode!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! She was really good. I think this weekend it's time for me to get a little more serious about forward movement. I think I'm going to take a crop with me and when she doesn't move after I start with a small squeeze and escalate a little I'll just touch her behind the saddle. This has proven to be a very affective method for getting her to move forward so I think it's time to use it again. There will be updates. Maybe I'll even get my sister to take pictures.

No comments:

Post a Comment