A Blog About My Journey Riding and Training Sora, My Soulmate

Tuesday, January 5, 2010

I'm Still ALIVE: part 1 =)

I am actually still alive, even though the weather is trying it's darnedest to make that a lie (-10 to 0 degrees for the past five days ) lol. I have a lot of catching up to do so instead of one big blog I'm going to divide it up a little. This post will be the first of a series of three or so.

Thanksgiving was wonderful this year. Our celebration consisted of only my direct family but it was nice and quiet and enjoyable. The horses got special treats in the form of Carrots and Apples in their grain bins which received mixed reviews =D

Sora, who LOVES Carrots very delicately picked out every Carrot while only taking a few teeny tiny little bites of Apple (I think just to make me happy lol). Khepri hoovered everything but spilled little bits of everything everywhere *rolls eyes* and Jackson didn't eat any of the treats, simply gave me a look that clearly said "why oh why on the one day I get grain do you torture me by putting all this weird stuff in here that I have to pick around?" Luckily we have a goat who is realllly not picky and who was happy to clean up all of the unwanted fruit and vegetables.

Pictures of the treat bins =D

Sora's carefully sorted treats when she was all done with them, lucky goat ;-)

4 comments:

  1. How cute. It's so funny how they're so picky.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just found your blog, and I left a post on Happy Trails to Youuuu...
    Looking forward to reading!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic! Glad you're alive and back. Can I return the white stuff that landed on my front door today?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yeah, I just love how each of them has their own preferences =)

    Nice to meet you Jacksongrrl!

    lol Kelly, no returns on snow I'm sad to say lol I saw your beautiful pictures on your blog. It looks like Sinari was enjoying the vacation =)

    ReplyDelete