A Blog About My Journey Riding and Training Sora, My Soulmate

Saturday, September 19, 2009

Can't Wait For Tomorrow!

I am so excited right now! My barefoot trimmer, who I've trying to get to come ride with me, called and is coming out tomorrow for a trail ride and to trim Sora (in that order of course :~) She is bringing her own horses and her boyfriend for the ride so it should be interesting.

We are going to ride into Old Frontenac and hopefully do some riding around on the little town roads and maybe even down to the beach. I'm a little nervous about how Sora will do because she hasn't been out on a trail ride for quite some time. She really needs the miles and since we'll just be going at a walk I'm sure it'll be fine but you just never know with horses and since she doesn't know the other two it will be interesting how they do around each-other. I'm counting on the fact that if she's really worried I can take one of our other horses but I REALLY REALLY want to be able to take her.

Wish me luck! I'll write about it as soon as I can :~) Maybe we'll even get pictures!

No comments:

Post a Comment