A Blog About My Journey Riding and Training Sora, My Soulmate

Monday, September 28, 2009

I found one, I found one

A saddle! :~)

It's a Thornhill Vienna II with a wide tree and a 17" seat and it's sitting in my bedroom right now looking at me as I type this. I think I'm in love! I already tried it on Sora which I thought was going to be a project as it is CRAZY windy here and all of the horses are keyed up but she just let me put it right on her back. It fits like a glove!

I still need to see what it's like girthed up and with me in it but I'm not too keen in getting on her today so that will have to wait. I'm hoping that I'll have a chance to try it out on Wednesday since tomorrow I'll be at school ALL DAY. I'll try to remember to take pictures and I'll let you know if it's as comfy as it looks *jumps up and down like a child*

No comments:

Post a Comment